1.07.2006

Coming Up Four Air

Bex obviously couldn't get enough information out of Susan when they gathered together in DC last month so she has tagged me with the meme of the week. For those loyal wonderers of what makes me what I am today, here you have the Four of Everything:

Four jobs you've had in your life: cabana boy, bus driver (for a minor league baseball team), associate (football) bowl director, community relations director.
Four movies you could watch over and over: Clear and Present Danger, Pretty Woman, The Natural, Sleepless in Seattle (aren't these on every weekend anyway?)
Four places you've lived: Berkeley, CA, Kent, CT, Orlando, FL, West Orange, NJ.
Four TV shows you love to watch: 6:30 network news, American Idol (2005 anyway), Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Project Runway (you can see how I am influenced by other tastes in my house ... my weekly viewing: maybe 4 hours unless one of my movies is on; ya know ... running eats up a lot of time).
Four places you've been on vacation: San Francisco (SF to Monterey to Oakland and Marin Co.), Shelter Harbor, RI, Carribbean cruise (Cozumel), London.
Four websites you visit daily: bloglines, Yahoo, beach.typepad.com/running, work website
Four of your favorite foods: chocolate covered raisins, cashews, seafood, breads.
Four places you'd rather be: Shelter Harbor, RI, any sunny warm beach, Block Island and with QQQ.
Four albums you can't live without: Coldplay X&Y, U2 Joshua Tree, Tom Petty any of them, Bryan Adams (w/ Summer of '69)
Four vehicles I've owned: '62 Olds Cutlass, '69 VW Bug, '82 Fiat 128, '04 Nissan Sentra SE R Spec V

5 comments:

Sarah said...

ooohhh...chocolate-covered raisins...yummy! I got tagged for this meme awhile back...I think I'll tackle it now.

Cliff said...

Clear and present danger is a great movie. I won't mind watching that again.

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on all of the albums ... and just six more sleeps until I'm in the 18th row at Bryan's concert .... yahooooo!
(Yep, I'm using every chance ... errrr ... blog I can to gloat... :)

David said...

QQQ is a secret location that only Dick Cheney knows about. If I told you where it is is I'd have to kill you.

Rhea said...

Thanks for doing the list. Of the four tv shows you listed, I've only seen one - and that's the news. Can't wait to hear about your marathon! You sound totally ready.