1.25.2007

Since last time ....

I ate a Krispy Kreme glazed donut, a KK Boston Creme chocolate covered donut, a bunch of Chips Ahoys, dark chocolate bars, a delicious Philly Cheesesteak and assorted other more nutritional items since I pondered the mystery of the universe.

Oh yeah. And I busted two top-3 1600 meter PRs Tuesday morning at 7:35.7 and 7:42.8.

The scale isn't tilting so I am carrying on.

Tomorrow is flip day. Another year closer to retirement.

P.S. The migrating shoe tongue is unique to this one pair of shoes.

8 comments:

susie said...

Happy Birthday David...hope it's a great one. Eat more donuts. And drink a beer for me.

Jank said...

happy birthday! Unlike Susie, I'll tilt the beer in your honor.

21st Century Mom said...

Happy Birthday! Clearly you really ARE getting better, not older.

David said...

Correction on the repeats. They were 1600s, not 1200s. Ya know, the memory goes first.....I think. I can't remember.

Jenniferlyn said...

Happy Birthday! *Belated*

Joe said...

Happy Birthday, David!! Another one bites the dust!!!!

Cool splits on the 1600s...good for you.

I think it is the shoes, then, not you!!

Rae said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope it was a great one, the food sounds like it was anyway!!

Rich said...

Man, that's the wonderful thing about being in some serious long run training ... eating!