5.25.2006

Upticking

The week is not over and I have already logged a whopping 14 miles. That's the best week since the first week of April - BS (before sickness). I did 5 miles this morning following the training plan. It went well at about a 9:15 pace. I didn't push it and everything feels good. Stretching afterwards was a reminder of how running can make me tight. I stretched a little longer. I am officially healthy again and back on the training wagon. Woo-hoo!
Next race will be July 4, I think. The Watermelon 5K.

7 comments:

Jank said...

you and me both, brother. Welcome back.

21st Century Mom said...

Yay!! So glad to hear you are offically all better.

susie said...

Good news all around, David. We will eat a burger for you this weekend.

Susan said...

Ummmm, watermelon. Better is good.

Lisa said...

Awesome run! Keep up the good pace, too. :)

Glad you're healthy again, too!

Lara said...

That's gotta feel good!

Rae said...

Yeah!! Welcome back!