Neese tagged me about exposing my weirdness. I thought it was clearly obvious already (ask Jeanne) but I will take it down another level.
1. I rotate the items in my wardrobe so that I am always pulling out to wear the items I wore the longest time ago. It keeps them from wearing out too fast ... or wearing out all at the same time.
2. This is new and scary. I am more familiar with the clothes and accessories in a Bloomingdales catalog than my wife. Hey, there are times when it's the only thing within reach and I read it before she does.
3. I am a geek about baseball; ever since I was really young and simulated games in our backyard using my stuffed animals as players. I memorized batting averages on baseball cards too.
4. I prefer to get lost while driving than ask for directions. It is the only way to discover the unknown.
5. I enjoy dental cleanings.
6. I would rather drop in on somebody unannounced than wait/call for an invitation. Isn't life one big dormitory?