10.14.2005

23rd Blog Entry. 5th Sentence.

At Susie's request ...
Lightfoot Listening (February 16, 2005)
I laced 'em up Tuesday morning while it was still cool out. I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm going to miss the cool/cold weather of winter here in a few weeks. I ran through Baldwin Park at a swift pace with feather light legs pumping away and regulated breathing. I couldn't have been happier.Today I had no time for anything but squiring around a reporter from National Geographic who was absolutely fascinating to listen to as he relayed his well worn stories of the world and his global social and political philosophies that have evolved from those travels. Somehow, to my pleasure, he enjoyed my company and accommodations made in researching his story on the schools of Orange County. It was as great as day as I could imagine without running.

My tags to do the same thing are: Sarah, Jon, Bex, Rachel and Mia. [In case you're not paying attention guy and gals, go back to your 23rd post - ever - and tell us what it said in the fifth sentence.] Oh, and tag five more people. If mine wasn't so short I'd have given you just that.

4 comments:

Rae said...

That's a great line! Wouldn't it be great if all of our 5th sentences were always 'I couldn't be happier'???

jeanne said...

Now that's a great 5th sentence!

Noames said...

Hey, who was the NGM guy you mentioned in your 23rd post? That's where I work (shh, don't tell).

Anonymous said...

Directly in the purpose