7.09.2005

Vitamin D Returns

Susie contemplates the water.

The sun returned to my vacation after a 4-day holiday of its own. Susie and I ran at the first glint of sunshine this morning. I went five miles and pushed her hard for three. We race tomorrow in the New London Sailfest 5K. I am very enamored by the idea of racing in new places.
This afternoon was a day at the beach because it's what we do on vacation. Tomorrow after the race we'll be right back here. So please allow us our space. Notice how unpopulated the beach is. It was empty from where we were for about a mile eastwards.

1 comment:

Jon (was) in Michigan said...

Good luck in the race today! Nothing like an empty beach to relax on. I hate it when there's someone else's music filling up my head while I'm making sand castles. :)