5.25.2006

Upticking

The week is not over and I have already logged a whopping 14 miles. That's the best week since the first week of April - BS (before sickness). I did 5 miles this morning following the training plan. It went well at about a 9:15 pace. I didn't push it and everything feels good. Stretching afterwards was a reminder of how running can make me tight. I stretched a little longer. I am officially healthy again and back on the training wagon. Woo-hoo!
Next race will be July 4, I think. The Watermelon 5K.

5 comments:

Jank said...

you and me both, brother. Welcome back.

21st Century Mom said...

Yay!! So glad to hear you are offically all better.

L*I*S*A said...

Awesome run! Keep up the good pace, too. :)

Glad you're healthy again, too!

Lara said...

That's gotta feel good!

Rae said...

Yeah!! Welcome back!